By Tammy York
Read or Download 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: Cincinnati: Including Clifton Gorge, Southeast Indiana, and Northern Kentucky PDF
Similar hiking & camping books
Light-weight BACKPACKING AND camping out bargains perception into equipment choice and strategies that may be used to lessen pack weight and reduce the margin of danger that happens by means of taking much less weight within the backcountry. This ebook is a perfect primer for the light-weight backpacking pupil who wants to construct a high-quality starting place of information approximately apparatus and abilities.
A guy and his son locate unforeseen problem, event and present, besides an grand venue for bonding in an atmosphere many by no means experience…mountain climbing.
Even if to absorb a 360-degree view mountaintop view, a dramatic waterfall, or a pristine pond, this publication takes readers to thirty-five of the simplest day hikes and weekend backpacking journeys within the eco-friendly Mountains, a few recognized and others off the crushed direction.
The bark canoes of the North American Indians, fairly these of birchbark, have been one of the such a lot hugely built manually propelled primitive watercraft. outfitted with Stone Age instruments from to be had fabrics, their layout, measurement, and visual appeal have been diversified to fit the numerous necessities in their clients.
- Day & Section Hikes Pacific Crest Trail: Washington
- Carrauntoohil & Macgillycuddy's Reeks – A Walking Guide to Ireland's Highest Mountains
- Best Hikes of the Appalachian Trail: Mid-Atlantic
- Bay Area Ridge Trail: The Official Guide for Hikers, Mountain Bikers and Equestrians
- Rocky Mountain National Park: The Jewel of the Rockies (Scenic Guides Book 1)
- Hiking the Endless Mountains: Exploring the Wilderness of Northeastern Pennsylvania
Additional resources for 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: Cincinnati: Including Clifton Gorge, Southeast Indiana, and Northern Kentucky
60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: Cincinnati: Including Clifton Gorge, Southeast Indiana, and Northern Kentucky by Tammy York