By Nilesh Nimkar
- Leverage OneOps to accomplish non-stop program lifecycle management
- Switch among a number of cloud services as a way to leverage higher pricing, expertise, and scalability
- Build advanced environments in a repeatable and predictable procedure, and installation and scale on a number of clouds
Walmart's OneOps is an open resource DevOps platform that's used for cloud and alertness lifecycle administration. it will probably deal with severe and intricate program workload on any multi cloud-based infrastructure and revolutionizes the best way directors, builders, and engineers boost and release new products.
This sensible ebook specializes in real-life instances and hands-on situations to improve, release, and attempt your purposes quicker, so that you can enforce the DevOps technique utilizing OneOps.
You might be uncovered to the elemental features of OneOps beginning with fitting, deploying, and configuring OneOps in a try out setting, with a view to additionally come in useful later for improvement and debugging. additionally, you will find out about layout and structure, and paintings via steps to accomplish firm point deployment. you are going to comprehend the preliminary setup of OneOps corresponding to developing association, groups, and entry administration. ultimately, you can be taught how one can configure, fix, scale, and expand functions throughout a number of cloud platforms.
What you are going to learn
- Learn find out how to set up OneOps
- Configure OneOps, together with customizing your businesses, groups and clouds
- Work via functional deployment scenarios
- Understand OneOps structure and person parts like Circuit and Display
- Build customized elements and upload unsupported clouds programmatically to OneOps
- Extend OneOps by way of calling the remainder API
About the Author
Nilesh Nimkar has 18 years of expertise within the IT undefined, the place he labored as a free up supervisor for thirteen years with the world's best banks, hedge money, and knowledge services, reminiscent of Interactive information, Deutsche financial institution, Bridgewater affiliates, Barclays, financial institution of the USA, Merrill Lynch, UBS, and Oracle.
During his time at numerous banks and hedge cash, he was once fascinated about quite a few large-scale automation projects.
He loves to play with cloud and orchestration applied sciences, akin to OpenStack, Docker, and Vagrant. He loves to learn via code and reverse-engineer items. He additionally has a Master's measure in info platforms from the collage of Phoenix and a Bachelor of technology (physics) from the college of Mumbai. he's a qualified monetary details affiliate, Mongo DBA, Mongo Developer, Oracle DBA, and Hadoop Admin.
Table of Contents
- Getting begun with OneOps
- Understanding the OneOps Architecture
- OneOps program lifestyles Cycle
- OneOps firm Deployment
- Practical Deployment Scenario
- Managing Your OneOps
- Working with useful Components
- Building elements for OneOps
- Adding and coping with OneOps Components
- Adding your personal Cloud to OneOps
- Integrating with OneOps utilizing API
Read Online or Download Practical OneOps PDF
Best systems architecture books
Customizable processors were defined because the subsequent traditional step within the evolution of the microprocessor company: a step within the lifetime of a brand new expertise the place most sensible functionality on my own isn't any longer enough to assure marketplace good fortune. different elements develop into basic, similar to time to industry, comfort, power potency, and simplicity of customization.
Die Verknappung des fossilen Brennstoffs Öl und die stetige Verschärfung der CO²-Emissionsziele in Verbindung mit einer starken Zunahme individueller Mobilität im asiatischen Raum und vielen weiteren Regionen der Welt stellen den Verbrennungsmotor als dominante Antriebstechnologie in Frage. Trotz des Optimierungspotentials, welches auch nach über 120-jähriger Entwicklung noch im Verbrennungsmotor liegt, ist diese Technologie immer mit lokalen Schadstoff- und Lärmemissionen verbunden.
In DetailService-oriented structure (SOA) is an architectural type created to handle the demanding situations posed by means of today’s hugely allotted, fast moving computing. This aim is completed through developing business-focused software program structures from loosely coupled, interoperable construction blocks referred to as prone.
Key FeaturesLeverage OneOps to accomplish non-stop software lifecycle managementSwitch among a number of cloud companies to be able to leverage greater pricing, expertise, and scalabilityBuild complicated environments in a repeatable and predictable approach, and installation and scale on a number of cloudsBook DescriptionWalmart's OneOps is an open resource DevOps platform that's used for cloud and alertness lifecycle administration.
- Cloud Computing and SOA Convergence in Your Enterprise: A Step-by-Step Guide (Addison-Wesley Information Technology Series)
- Software Architectures and Tools for Computer Aided Process Engineering (Computer Aided Chemical Engineering)
- Applications of VHDL to Circuit Design
- Building Services Engineering Spreadsheets
- Building Your Next Big Thing with Google Cloud Platform: A Guide for Developers and Enterprise Architects
- Mastering Autodesk Revit 2017 for Architecture
Extra resources for Practical OneOps
Practical OneOps by Nilesh Nimkar